Power Factor Improvement Plant PFI
Innovern Engineering’s manufactures PFI (Power Factor Improvement) Plant for improving the degraded Power Factor of the electrical system. Since the majority of loads are of inductive nature, they require some amount of reactive power for them to function.
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Power factor improvement plant or PFI is design for reducing the gap between real power and apparent power. The Inductive load such as transformer, induction motors etc. are cause the low power factor. Low Power Factor creates some disadvantage such as large copper lose, larger line drop, bigger conductor size required, reducing handling capacity larger copper lose etc.
In this case to solve the problems above we offer you the best quality PFI plant. Which is designed correspondingly by microprocessor based PFC (Power Factor Correction) relay up to 14 stages from 6 stage . Wide range of capacitor of different ratings (2.5, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Kvar) and corresponding Magnetic Contactor for suitable stepping of the Capacitor bank. In addition we are ensure our client not only the best quality but also the original products.
- 14/16 SWG steel fabricated powder coated free standing or wall mount PFI enclosure.
- Customized design as per customer requirements.
- Arc flash prof dead front constructor with bottoms cover.
- Ease of maintenance with 100% accessibility from the front.
- Reduced operational expenditure.
- 99.99% pure copper busbar.
- comparatively best economic price.
- Vendor: innovernbd
- No ratings found yet!